Mobile Call Recording
While the growth in mobile phone usage has meant greater employee availability and productivity, for some businesses it also has introduced significant risk. In the financial services space, for example, regulatory requirements compel the recording of mobile calls. In other areas, such as health care, call centers, and government, it is industry best practices, risk avoidance, and company preferences driving the desire to record calls.
Tango Networks’ Mobile Call Recording is an enterprise network application that features sophisticated policy management for establishing when to record and who to record, and it can’t be circumvented. Mobile Call Recording is compatible with all call recording systems, whether they are located in the cloud, a partner network, or the company network.
- Business Messaging
- Securely record text messages sent to/from the business number
- Security and Reliability
- Enterprise application that resides within the network
- Integrates with call recording and analytics platforms already in use, or new platforms added to meet new requirements
- No need to swap SIM cards
- Provides a company complete control over mobile call recording to meet the needs of their specific application, including Dodd-Frank (US) and FSA (UK) compliance.
- High Performance
- Seamless to the user with no call setup delays
- Best voice quality and efficient trunk resource utilization