Mobile Communications Recording
Enterprise Communications Unleashed
Compliant Mobile Communications
- Use existing policy compliance tools to ensure mobile communications compliance
- Mobile call recording, including voice & text communications on mobile devices, even BYOD
- Ensure mobile communications compliance with regulatory and quality requirements
- Maintain full control and security
- Deploy policy-driven communications to reduce risk, enforce safe practices, meet organizational objectives
A wide range of regulatory requirements, industry guidelines, safety best practices and organizational policies can require recording or monitoring of mobile communications, or restricting mobile usage in certain contexts or locations.
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via Mobile-X, the enterprise mobile communications service that gives your enterprise exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
Tango Networks’ solutions ensure mobile communications compliance with regulatory mandates, risk management requirements and organizational policies.
Recording and archiving
- Enables centralized recording of real-time mobile communications including voice and messaging
- Permits you to capture and record mobile voice and texts with the same recording tools and applications you use with landlines
- Captures enterprise communications operated on any mobile device, including BYOD
- Supports all leading recording platforms, including Nice, Verint, Enghouse
- Maintains user privacy with simply configured and maintained dual personas for users – ensures users’ non-enterprise communications remain private
- Boosts compliance with Dodd-Frank, FCA and other regulations
- Records voice and messaging, including complete text
Policy Compliant Mobile Communications
- Enforces policies that prevent the usage of mobiles in certain contexts or environments
- Context-aware policy enforcement
- Blocks general mobile usage in a classroom setting or during particular hours, while permitting emergency calls or guardian texting
- Limits mobile usage in moving vehicles, to promote responsible driving policies or meet insurer requirements for fleet drivers
- Reduces the potential for accidents, improve insurance safety practices, by restricting mobile usage in settings where distraction can pose hazards
Highly flexible, highly enforceable
- Enforces compliance policies across all mobiles, including corporate and BYOD
- Simple policy definition and execution
- No end runs: users cannot turn off or circumvent policy enforcement