Mobile and MVNO Services
Mobile-X delivers the future of convergence, now
Mobile convergence builds customer loyalty and high-value revenues
Our Mobile-X services are designed to enable you to deliver your own mobile and fixed to mobile convergence services, whether you are looking for a package to take straight to market or to develop your own products.
Mobile-X offers a complete standalone FMC and mobile PBX service that can be taken immediately to market as a landline replacement, a mobile wire-free PBX system or as a mobile PBX service fully converged with a desk phone PBX.
Mobile-X Interconnect is designed for service providers, integrators and converged service developers to easily access the mobile network and develop their own innovative products using standards compliant SIP signalling and open APIs.
All of our Mobile-X services can be extended further into complete Unified Telecoms products with extensive Enterprise PBX features including Disaster Recovery, Call Recording, Analytics and Compliance features.
- Mobile-X mobile PBX
- Mobile-X interconnect
- Fixed mobile convergence
- Mobile numbering & porting
- Inbound mobile
- OTT numbering
- SIP-enabled interconnect
- White-label SIM MVNO
Solve the fixed to mobile disconnect
Mobile-X is a SIM that brings landline and office PBX features to mobile handsets.
Mobile-X makes mobile phones and 3G desk phones work as a business phone system with DDI numbers, short-dial extensions, call transfer, hunt groups, IVR, voicemail and all the other PBX features you would expect from your PBX system.
Mobile-X is a SIM, not an app. It works in any unlocked mobile handset and is completely integrated with the mobile network for voice, data and SMS.
Mobile-X devices work seamlessly with desk phones hosted on cloud PBX.
Wholesale mobile infrastructure connectivity
- Mobile-X Interconnect is a simple SIP interconnect to access the mobile network
- Enabling PBX service providers to deliver fixed mobile convergence from their own platform
- White-labelled SIMs and a brand-able network
- Freedom to control pricing, billing and customer management for mobile services
- Gain sticky mobile revenues without operator contracts
- Mobile numbering and porting service for flexible inbound mobile service