Mobile carriers require a technology that can quickly and seamlessly deliver Mobile Collaboration capabilities to enterprise customers.
With mobile penetration rates in North America and Europe to exceed 100%, mobile carriers are coming across fewer and fewer users who are willing to change – or they’re incentivizing users with the latest devices or plan – neither of which increases revenue or delivers a return on network investments.
Enterprises, on the other hand, provide a more attractive business opportunity in terms of higher ARPU, more dependence on mobile coverage, and a willingness to let users bring their own devices (many of which will also need data plans).
Tango’s solutions give mobile carriers an immediate entry into the enterprise market by binding the mobile network to an enterprise’s IP telephony infrastructure with minimal impact on operations and limited capital expenditure.
With Tango, mobile carriers can realize the following benefits by working closely with enterprise customers:
- Reduced churn with “sticky” applications
- Supported by all leading Unified Communications and PBX platforms
- Decreased interconnection/termination charges
- Increased revenue for extended coverage and capabilities
- Increased mobile voice/messaging usage
- Monetized small cell deployments
- Increased traffic of calls/messages to the mobile network
Unified Communications/PBX Integration
Mobile Call Recording
Campus and Parental Control
Video and Messaging
Hosted Mobile Services
Responsible Driver System (Distracted Driving)