Enterprise customers have been promised true Mobile Collaboration by a host of providers, but there has been a massive technological chasm between corporate and mobile networks.
Enterprise users rely upon their mobile communications more than the typical consumer user. They need it to improve collaboration with colleagues and maintain productivity regardless of location. Simultaneously, the option to “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) has not only reduced the capital burden on employers, but makes certain technological options, like client-based solutions, and the need to control usage plans, an administrative nightmare.
Tango Networks’ Enterprise Connect solution provides enterprises with the ability to extend Mobile Collaboration and PBX capabilities to their users with a high level of control and management that their IT departments demand. Full integration with virtually all Unified Communications and IP-PBX platforms means enterprises can deploy Tango Networks faster than any other solution on the market.
With Tango Networks, enterprises can ensure the full reachability, connectivity, and mobility of their workforce by providing:
- True Single Number functionality for Voice and SMS messaging
- Management of mobile device functionality and policies by the IT department
- Management of mobile communications costs
- Seamless and cost-effective call routing over IP networks
- “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) capability
- Mobile call recording capability (regulatory compliance)
- SIP Trunking
- Network-based – No software required on the mobile phone