Small Cell Services Exchange
Tango’s Small Cell Services Exchange intelligently connects small cells to the mobile carrier’s macrocellular network and an enterprise’s IP telephony infrastructure.
The Small Cell Services Exchange is integrated with virtually all leading enterprise PBX systems, establishing it as a single, secure aggregation point for call signaling between macrocells, small cells, and the enterprise IP telephony infrastructure. This allows enterprise users to use their existing devices to enjoy familiar call and messaging features – integrated voice mail, single number, presence, and short-digit dialing – for superior mobility and reachability.
The Small Cell Services Exchange also provides advantages for mobile carriers, who are able to intelligently route calls and messages flexibly between the small cell network and the macrocellular network. This assures the highest quality and prioritized access for their enterprise customers at the lowest cost to the operator.
- Extends UC/PBX capabilities through the entire mobile network
- Enables location or zone-based services and applications
- Increases reach of enterprise policy and control
- Offloads signaling and bearer sessions from the macrocellular network
- Routes sessions through the most efficient, cost-effective manner
Unified Communications/PBX Integration
Mobile Call Recording
Campus and Parental Control
Video and Messaging
Hosted Mobile Services
Responsible Driver System (Distracted Driving)